Member and Guest Information
JCC Guest Passes are available for purchase by members.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member at both Main and Logan Campus unless registered for a program or event.
- There is a maximum of five guests per membership unit per day. A family membership is considered one membership unit.
- All guests 16 and over must present a valid ID when entering the JCC. All guests under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Photos will be taken of all guests.
- All guests must have a waiver signed.
- Members are liable for their guests.
*Members can purchase a Premiere Pack of 25 guest passes for $100 or upgrade to the Gold Membership Tier and bring a free guest every day.
|Child (12 and Under)||Teen (13-18)||Adult|
- All individuals over 18 using the JCC facilities are required to present a photo ID and sign a waiver.
- All individuals under 18 using the JCC facilities must have a parent/guardian sign a waiver.
Smoking & Vaping
The JCC is a smoke-free environment. Smoking and vaping is prohibited within 100 feet of our buildings, playground, and other children’s activity areas.
JCC of Youngstown is a private organization and reserves the right to suspend or revoke membership from anyone that is deemed to be acting inappropriately. This includes, but is not limited to, anyone who partakes in the following behavior:
- Damage or destruction of JCC or others personal property
- Failure to follow rules or safety precautions
- Inappropriate behavior or discussion
- Sexual misconduct
- Harassment of any nature directed at another
- Physical or verbal abuse, or use of profanity
JCC Non-Discrimination & Anti-Harassment Policy & Procedures
Persons applying for membership or employment shall not be turned away because of their race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender or gender identity, age, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation.
The Jewish Community Center of Youngstown does not tolerate verbal or physical harassment of any staff, JCC member, or guest. If an incident of guest or member harassment is reported to a JCC staff member, the JCC staff member will take immediate action to ensure the safety of the individual.