Leader in Training (LIT) Program
Teens Entering Grades 9-10 in Fall 2022
8 Week Program: June 20 - August 12
Dates: Monday - Friday | Time: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Cost: $386/Member | $515/Non Member
What is the LIT program?
- The LIT program is a leadership development curriculum created for 9th and 10th graders interested in becoming a camp counselor and developing their skills as a leader in their school and community.
- The eight-week summer session provides leadership training, activity programming experience, self-awareness workshops, and team-building exercises for young teens.
- Camp JCC’s LIT program is not for everyone; it is designed for teens that have an interest in working with younger children and hold a desire to be in a leadership role. The LIT program is a great opportunity for teens to learn new skills that will help them prepare for future employment.
What you’ll get from successful completion of the program:
- Fun, relationship-building experiences with peers
- Training in child programming and skills needed to work with children
- Looks great on college applications!
What is the registration process?
CLICK HERE to begin the enrollment process.
Any questions about the enrollment process contact the camp office at 330.746.3250 ext. 140 or firstname.lastname@example.org