Why Choose Camp JCC
It is the purpose of Camp JCC to provide a warm and caring atmosphere throughout the summer. We promote a child-centered environment where each camper is viewed as unique, important, and special.
Camp relieves the pressures that may exist in an academic setting and allows campers to flourish through maximizing their strengths and minimizing their weaknesses. We exist to provide an opportunity for fun, a place to repeat experiences, to try new activities, to develop new skills, and to bond with old friends while creating new relationships in a safe and healthy atmosphere.
Campers will leave their time at Camp JCC with:
- Knowledge of Judaic values and concepts
- A sense of community
- A positive identity of self and society
- Confidence in new skills in various activity areas
- Further development of physical skills including swim ability
- A sense that the value of an activity is not on winning, but rather on cooperation, sportsmanship, and growing as an individual