Preschool and PreK
The ELC's preschool program focuses on skills that build social, emotional, and cognitive skills. The curriculum uses learning centers as the key to supporting the developing child by allowing children to learn at their own pace.
The ELC PreK program begins by building on skills learned in preschool, and progresses to prepare students for kindergarten readieness by focusing gon math and literacy.
Both programs include:
- Thematic learning
- Emphasis on cooperative play
- On-site library
- Swim lessons
- Fitness programming
- Art classes
- Outdoor play
Full Time - Preschool and PreK
6:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Preschool Part Time
- Half Day - Monday-Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Two Day - Tuesday & Thursday - All Day
- Three Day - Monday, Wednesday, Friday - All Day
PreK Part Time
- Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- PreK is five days per week full day or half day only to emulate a typical school schedule.