Multimedia Center Policies
JCC Multimedia Center Code of Conduct
By using the Multimedia Center you agree to the following code of conduct:
- You are required to have a JCC Multimedia Center Parental Consent Form completed, signed, and submitted. Turn in the document to the JCC Esports attendant prior to playing.
- No food or drink in the Multimedia Center. Bottles of water with a closed lid are acceptable.
- Please properly sanitize the equipment after using it.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for aggressive, threatening, and impolite actions/language.
- Do NOT forget to log out. Keep your accounts and games safe. We're not responsible for compromised accounts.
- It is strictly prohibited to download, share, install or use illicit material. Signing into your own Steam, Epic, and Battle.net accounts on our computers is allowed. Most games require your own license or account to play.
- In case of an emergency, please talk to the Esports Attendant.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to the Multimedia Center.
Equipment Checkout Policy
All equipment must stay in the JCC Multimedia Center. Missing equipment will result in charges for the full cost of the item(s).
330.746.3251 ext. 165