How do I join?
Signing up for a membership at Jewish Community Center of Youngstown is quick and easy. One of our membership professionals can walk you through the process and you can start using the facility the same day.
Which Membership is right for me?
Jewish Community Center of Youngstown offers month-to-month memberships for families, adults, young adults, teens, and seniors.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Access to JCC Main Campus
- Fitness center, indoor pool, adult locker rooms with sauna and whirlpool, indoor and outdoor sports courts, outdoor playground and a large pavilion
- Access to JCC Logan Campus
- Full-size outdoor pool, kiddie pool, tennis, basketball and bocce courts, two picnic pavilions
- Group exercise classes and group aquatics classes at no additional cost* (except TaiChi)
- Free initial InBody scan and consultation
- Scheduled gym times for Pickleball, Basketball, Wallyball, and Catchball
- Discounts on program registration for School of Dance, School of Music, & Camp JCC
- Free monthly wellness programs
- Discounts on hourly massage and personal training appointments
- Discounts on facility rentals for parties and events
- Membership add-ons
- $10/month for locker rentals
- $10/month for towel service
- $15/month for monthly 1/2 hour massage
- $10/month for unlimited InBody scans and 15 min consult
SilverSneakers ®, Prime®, Silver&Fit®, Active&Fit®, Optum®, Global Fit & AARP Supplement Plan
These fitness programs provided through your insurance company are accepted at both Jewish Community Center's Main Campus and Logan Campus.
Contact the Membership Office at 330.746.3250 ext. 283 for more information.
Please fill out the form below to see 2019 membership rates!