Jewish Community Center Logan Campus Rules and Regulations
1. The Jewish Community Center Logan Campus season is the Saturday prior to Memorial Day through Labor Day. Management may change the opening and closing dates due to unforeseen circumstances such as, bad weather or mechanical failure.
2. Operating hours are Monday - Sunday. The pool may be closed if the air temperature falls below 60 degrees or due to unsafe conditions such as thunderstorms, hail or improper pool chemistry.
3. Only JCC or Campus members who are in good standing and have paid their membership dues or are making monthly payments are permitted to enter the JCC Logan Campus.
4. Members must have an emergency medical form on file.
5. Members must use their swipe card to enter the JCC Logan Campus. If a member does not have his or her swipe card, a valid I.D must be shown to the Welcome Desk staff.
6. A responsible person, who is at least 16 years of age, must accompany children who are 12 years of age or under.
7. Members between the ages of 13 and 17 can attend the club without a parent providing they have signed a Parent/Child Behavior Contract.
8. Pets are not permitted on the JCC Logan Campus property.
9. The JCC Logan Campus is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Valuable items that are found will be kept at the front desk until claimed.
1. Before entering the pool all members must take a shower. Persons with a communicable disease should not enter the pool.
2. Proper swimwear must be worn in the pool at all times. Street clothes are not permitted.
3. Children must be supervised at all times.
4. Flotation devices are not permitted in the pool.
5. Horseplay will not be tolerated in the pool.
6. Swimmers must use the ladders and never stand on the pool gutters while entering or exiting the pool.
7. Swimmers must heed the “no diving” markers on the side of the pool to avoid diving into shallow water.
8. The competitive starting blocks should not to be used without permission from the lifeguard.
9. Only children 6 years of age and under are permitted to use the baby pool.
10. Infants must wear swim diapers at all times.
11. Adult swims for members 16 years of age or older are held the last 15 minutes of every hour. There will be no adult swim after 5 p.m.
1. All swimmers using the diving pit area of the pool must pass the Deep Water Test. The lifeguard on duty will determine if a swimmer has passed the test. Persons using the diving pit may be asked to swim the Deep Water Test at any time at the discretion of the lifeguard. (The Deep Water Test consists of swimming the length of the pool without assistance.)
**A child who cannot pass the Deep Water Test may use the diving board if accompanied by an adult in the water by the deep end ladder, only if the lifeguard approves. The adult must be able to pass the Deep Water Test.
2. Divers are not permitted to use the diving board while wearing any flotation devices.
3. Only one person is allowed on the diving board or diving board ladder at a time.
4. Divers must wait until the previous diver has exited the pit before using the diving board.
5. Divers must dive or jump straight off the end of the board, never to the side.
6. Backwards dives, backwards jumps and flips are not permitted.
7. Divers must swim directly to the closest ladder and exit the pool after completing a dive.
1. Members must clean up after themselves and keep the JCC Logan Campus clean.
2. Members will be held responsible for any property damage.
3. Food and drink is allowed inside the concession area or on grassy areas only.
4. Members or guests may not have food or drink delivered to the JCC Logan Campus.
5. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises unless for a special event approved by the JCC staff and management.
6. Smoking is not permitted on the JCC Logan Campus.
7. Foul language or rough play will not be tolerated on the JCC Campus grounds.
8. Running is not permitted on the concrete sidewalks of patios.
1. The guest fees are below:
|12 & Under||$5|
|18 & Over||$10|
JCC Campus member must accompany every guest. Every guest must fill out the guest form at the Welcome Desk.
1. Courts can be reserved by through the welcome desk no more than one day in advance except in special circumstances.
2. Courts can be reserved 1 hour for single play and 2 hours for double play.
3. Adults (18 years or older) will have court preference after 5 p.m.
4. Scheduled lessons, special events and clinics will take preference over individual play.
5. Proper tennis attire and tennis shoes are required. Bathing suits and bare feet are not permitted on the courts.
1. The JCC Rental Coordinator must be contacted to book all parties or events. Kelli McCormick 330.746.3250 ext. 284.
2. The cost of the party will be determined by the JCC Rental Coordinator.
3. All JCC Campus rules must be followed.
4. Parties should not interfere with JCC Campus members.
5. Patrons must clean up after their party or event has ended.