Jewish Community Center of Youngstown
Membership at Jewish Community Center of Youngstown offers comprehensive on-site services and support for you or the entire family. Our facility houses a state-of-the-art fitness center, a 25-yard indoor heated pool, racquetball courts, tennis courts, gymnasium, deluxe locker rooms with sauna, steam, and whirlpool, and much more. We are a 501c(3) non-profit organization where everyone is welcome.
Our beautiful 18-acre campus offers something for everyone:
- Fitness and Aquatics Services
- Trained, certified, professional fitness staff
- Special events & programs with specialists from the nutrition, health and fitness fields
- An Early Learning Center that serves children 6 weeks-12 years all under one roof.
- Summer Camp (1st-8th Grade)
- Adult, Teen, and School-Age Children's Programming
- Cultural Arts, Social Events, Volunteerism, Senior Outreach
The mission of Jewish Community Center (JCC) is to create and maintain a standard of excellence in the areas of social, cultural, educational, and recreational programs for its members of all ages in a Jewish environment. In providing these services, the JCC continually strives to develop and strengthen Jewish identity, foster Jewish values and enrich the quality of life for its members as well as the greater community.
Easy to Find:
- Located across the street from Northside Medical Center, Affiliate of ValleyCare Health System of Ohio and near Girard and Liberty Township
- Easy access from all major highways including the 711 connecter, 680 & 80
- Less than 5 minutes (and 2.7 miles) from Downtown Youngstown
- State-of-the-art access control entry with electronic membership cards
- Well-lit facility, secure and ample Parking
- Indoor and outdoor security cameras