Leader in Training (LIT) Program
Teens Entering Grades 9-10 in Fall 2018
8 Week Program: June 18 - August 10
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
What is the LIT program?
- The LIT program is a leadership development curriculum created for 9th and 10th graders interested in becoming a camp counselor and developing their skills as a leader in their school and community.
- The eight-week summer session provides leadership training, activity programming experience, self-awareness workshops, and team-building exercises for young teens.
- Camp JCC’s LIT program is not for everyone; it is designed for teens that have an interest in working with younger children and hold a desire to be in a leadership role. The LIT program is a great opportunity for teens to learn new skills that will help them prepare for future employment.
What you’ll get from successful completion of the program:
- Fun, relationship-building experiences with peers
- Training in child programming and skills needed to work with children
- Looks great on college applications!