(licensed by State Medical Board of Ohio)
To schedule an appointment contact the JCC Bursar's Office:
SERVICES & RATES
$15.00 + tax (Member)
$20.00 + tax (Non Member)
$30.00 + tax (Member)
$40.00+ tax (Non Member)
$54.00 + tax (Member)
$72.00 + tax (Non Member)
1 1/2 Hour:
$75.00 + tax (Member)
$100.00 + tax (Non Member)
Techniques We Use:
Deep tissue massage
Massage pressure adjusted for your needs
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow-the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ-the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.