Winter Campus Policies
Ice Rink Rules
- This is a synthetic ice rink. Please be aware that the skating conditions are similar, but not identical to a typical surface. Skate at your own risk.
- Skaters under 13 years of age must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or supervising adult.
- Skates, skating aids, and other equipment are available on a first come first serve basis. Please return all equipment after use.
- Skating in a manner that endangers the safety of other skaters is prohibited.
- Please do not walk on the asphalt while wearing skates.
- No sticks or pucks during open skate time.
- If you bring your own ice skates, please do not use toe picks on the synthetic ice.
- No food or beverages allowed on the skating surface.
- Only Winter Campus personnel are allowed on the ice while closed or during regular cleaning.
- Rink may close during winter weather advisories. Please visit jccyoungstown.org or Facebook for closing information.
- Guests may reserve up to 10 spots per hour. If you would like to make a reservation for more than 10 people, we encourage you to book a party by contacting Kelli McCormick at kmccormick@jewishyoungstown.