Jewish Community Center of Youngstown
Membership at Jewish Community Center of Youngstown offers comprehensive on-site services and support for you or the entire family.
The Main Campus facility houses a state-of-the-art fitness center, a 25-yard indoor heated pool, gymnasium, deluxe health club with sauna, steam, and whirlpool, outdoor pickleball courts, a large pavilion, studios for dance, theatre, and visual arts, an Early Learning Center and more.
The Logan Campus has a beautiful outdoor pool, tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, a pavilion, and event spaces. We are a 501c(3) non-profit organization where everyone is welcome.
The beautiful 18-acre campus offers something for everyone:
- Fitness and Aquatics Services
- Trained, certified, professional fitness staff
- Special events and programs with specialists from the nutrition, health, and fitness fields
- Early Learning Center that serves children 6 weeks-12 years all under one roof
- Summer Camp (1st-8th Grade)
- Adult, teen, and school-age children's programming
- Fine arts, cultural arts, social events, volunteerism, senior outreach
The mission of Jewish Community Center of Youngstown (JCC) is to create and maintain a standard of excellence in the areas of social, cultural, educational, and recreational programs for its members of all ages in a Jewish environment. In providing these services, JCC continually strives to develop and strengthen Jewish identity, foster Jewish values and enrich the quality of life for its members as well as the greater community.
Easy to Find:
- Located across the street from the former Northside Medical Center, and near Girard and Liberty Township
- Easy access from all major highways including 711, I-680 & I-80
- Less than 5 minutes (and 2.7 miles) from downtown Youngstown
- State-of-the-art access control entry with electronic membership cards
- Well-lit facility, secure and ample parking
- Indoor and outdoor security cameras