Relax and unwind after a long day or a tough workout.
One of our Certified Massage Therapists can take away all your aches and pains.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow-the body's natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ-the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain
Meet Massage Therapist John French
John comes to JCC from Jackson Milton. He attended massage school at Raphael's, where he practiced in many massage techniques. His personal favorites are sports and deep tissue massage, though he is also highly skilled at relaxation and rehabilitation massages. John is excited to come to JCC of Youngstown to serve our members and has already jumped in with both feet. Stop by to say hello, and schedule your massage today!
To schedule an appointment contact the Membership Office:
330.746.3250 ext. 195.
SERVICES & RATES *includes tax
|Time||Member Cost||Non Member Cost|