Relax and unwind after a long day or a tough workout.
One of our Certified Massage Therapists can take away all your aches and pains.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow-the body's natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ-the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain
Meet Massage Therapist Maggie Foor
Maggie graduated from Northcoast Medical Training Academy with a certification in massage therapy. She completed continuing education courses for cupping, and headache and neck pain.
Types of Massage Available
This is a gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration, and tapping for relaxation.
Deep Tissue Massage
This massage technique uses slower, more forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly used to help with muscle damage from injuries.
Dynamic Cupping Massage
Plastic cups with biomagnetic tips are used in combination with traditional massage to decompress and optimize balance and mobility within the body. Please note that cupping will be an additional $5 charge after the introductory session.
SERVICES & RATES *includes tax
|Time||Member Cost||Non Member Cost|
Unwind with one 30 minute massage every month for $15 paid with membership dues. Upgrade to a 60 minute massage and pay an additional $33.
Contact Maggie Foor with any questions about massage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Membership Office at 330.746.3251 ext. 195 or email@example.com to schedule a massage appointment.